Overlooking Lake Geneva, above the city of Montreux in Switzerland, the Caux Conference and Seminar Centre offers an inspiring and extraordinary setting for your event, meeting, workshop or retreat.
Our summer all-inclusive offer includes per night:
- overnight with continental breakfast buffet
- 2 half days’ use of our seminar facilities
- 2 buffet style meals with coffee and tea
- 1 coffee break and 1 afternoon tea
Standard twin room: CHF 185
Standard single room: CHF 195
Supplement for Premium room: CHF 20
- All our rooms offer a balcony with exclusive views across the Alps and Lake Geneva as well as a bathroom with shower/bath and toilet.
- Prices in CHF per person and per night.
- City taxes are not included, they give access to Riviera Card discounts including free public transport to and from Montreux.
- Valid from 8 June to 23 August 2020 and from 7 June to 22 August 2021
- For groups of 10 to 350 people
- Minimum stay 1 night
To make your event an even more special event
Take the opportunity to enjoy
- the panorama views from Rochers-de-Naye
- a visit of the famous Castle Chillon
- a scenic Belle Epoque steamboat trip on Lake Geneva
- the unforgettable Chaplin’s World museum
- a stroll along Montreux & Vevey lakeside
Make your event more interactive!
Initiatives of Change has over 70 years of experience in event and dialogue facilitation. Ask us about our facilitations offers!
To receive a detailed offer tailored to your event contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here and download our offer as a pdf.
The Caux Conference and Seminar Centre is owned by Initiatives of Change Switzerland, a Swiss charitable foundation founded in 1946.
The foundation inspires, equips and connects people, groups and organizations to build a just, peaceful and sustainable world.